The Tim Hogins Incubators will enable entrepreneurs and innovators to find the necessary support and resources to build and maintain a successful start-up. Business incubators have become an important part of South Africa’s entrepreneurship ecosystem.
The 25-week practical entrepreneurship training, mentorship, and investment program will help you to start and/ or grow your business into an asset.
– Practical business skills training and tools
– One-on-one mentorship from skilled coaches
– Networking and group work with fellow entrepreneurs
– Up to R5,000 in kick-starter funding to get started or grow
AM I THE RIGHT PERSON TO APPLY?
– If you want to run a small business but need help to get started, we’ll guide and support you.
– If you are already running a small business, we’ll help you to grow and succeed.
– All you need to do is register to join our 2021 business incubator.